Wednesday 25 January 2017

My favourite American couple

There are a lot of lovely couples I am admired of like Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds, Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes, Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel, John Legend and Chrissy Teigen, Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo, David Beckham and Victoria, Blackie and Fanfan, Ellen DeGenerous and Portia, my parents and many more.
They all are truly lovely but I have one ultimate favourite couple.


I started to watch and listen to Obama and Michelle's speech two years ago.
The more I watch it, the more I am obsessed with them.

I am watching more frequently recently because Obama has retired after running for two terms!

He can finally have a life and relax after serving for 8 years.

I bet he will win easily if he was able to run for the third term.

He wouldn't and couldn't do it anyway, sayin' Michelle would divorce him. hahaha

People are asking Michelle to run for president (what a great idea!) but she is not interested with politics and she has said that she will not do it.



I watched the psycoanalysis and their body language analysis telling that they are such an actor or a very bad man, it does not change my thought of them.

I am not an American, I dont know America's politics.

I do not know if Obama was a great president, but I do know he is a great man.

So likable, loving, caring, kind, polite, respectful, giving couple, both Obama and Michelle.

You might say he wasnt the best president, but he is definitely the coolest president on earth!

They both have good sense of humor, making conversations and every interview fun.
(I think that is the way they can stay in love like a newly couple after 23 years of married.)

They are amazing parents to their daughters, Malia and Sasha.

I do really learn so much from them, from the speeches, interviews, campaigns.
Their speeches and talks are so inspiring and powerful that courage me very much.
(I think I watched every video about them on YouTube, lol)
They gave useful advice for everyone, not just American.
Such a role model to the teenagers. We should really learn from them.


Not forget to mention that Michelle is pure beauty.
I adore her style and her wisdom.
The way she wears, the way she speaks, the way she treats people.
The coolest and down-to-earth first lady.
She went to carpool karaoke with James, her mom-dance, her did push-up during interview, she joked, she danced together with the oldest women in American, and many lovely actions make her my idol.
She is formal lawyer degree graduated from Harvard and she used her post as a First Lady to advocate for women's right, education, equality, gun control and wellness.
Brilliant.
She said that she wanted to go for further study in the best university in America but people around her just dont think she can do it.
She did it anyway and said: I did not have anyone who help me study and the fact that I was a girl and I am black. When I was growing up, there were very few black women at high levels in business or politics or science on TV, so I dont have many professional role models to look up to. I have feeling that my experience might feel similar or familiar to some of you.You have everything in your life to rise above all of the noise and fullfill every last one of your dreams. And its so important you do that not just for yourselves but all of us.


She told us that education can change your life and education is the key to success and to make your country great.
She told us girls/female deserve what we deserve.
She told us no one cute boy can stop you being educate.
She told us dont be afraid, be focused, be determine, be hopeful, be empowered.
Empower yourselves with a good education, then get out there to use that education.



Both of them are intelligent and bright.

They were made to be together. 



They met each other in summer, when Michelle was 20 at Chicago. Michelle was freshly graduated from law school when Obama was a first-year law student from Harvard.
She was Obama's adviser during summer associate.
(That's her job as an associate)





She said: I never met anybody who lived in Hawaii. I felt it strange. He must be weird, probably a little nerdy but when he walked into my office on the first day, he was cuter than I thought.

Michelle and Obama developed a good friendship after a month and Obama asked her for date.

Michelle thought it wouldn't be a right thing to do but Obama said 'who cares?' he is so cool

So she said okay we will go on this day one day but we wont call its a date.

They went to an Art Institute and Obama impressed Michelle with his knowledge about art.


Then, they watched a movie together, had dinner together and Michelle was sold.


               

Obama always telling people how amazing Michelle is, showing his love and gentle all the time.
You can see his love to Michelle the way he looks at her.
They are proud of each other.
They are relationship goal.


                          
                  They got caught on KissCam!

                           

                           

                           

                           

Obama family is really gorgeous.

Obama once said in an interview about his first impression to Michelle:
I remember being struck how tall and beautiful she was. She, I have since learned, was pleasantly surprised to see that my nose and ears weren't quite as enormous as they looked in the photo I'd submitted for the firm directory.


Another interview during Ellen Show, Ellen asked what Michelle and he fight for, he said: After about 15 years, I figured out that she is always right so we ended up not fighting.
SO CUTE.


Watch their vids on youtube and you wil find out why I love them so much.
True leader do what true leader do.
I think both of them made American proud.
Leader that asks us to not waste money, save up and use money wisely but he/she using money like a brat, is not supposed to be a leader. lol


I heard Obama and Michelle's love story (basically first date) has be made to a film called
Southside With You.

Gonna watch it when I am free!


















No comments:

Post a Comment