Thursday 5 January 2017

ED IS BACK!


ED SHEERAN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cant tell how happy I am now listening to two single, Castle On The Hill and Shape Of You.
Both are sooooooo damn good and I assume they are my early birthday gift from Ed hahaha
He has had his one year break and now he is back with his forth album, DIVIDE.


The first song I knew from Ed was Lego House, 4 years ago.
Jess asked me to try it during school class.


And now, I am deeply in love with Ed's music.
I have his 'Multiply' and '5' singles album.
Gonna save more for 'Plus', 'Multiply Jumper for Goalpost' and his new album.


Ed posted a picture to Instagram on 13/12/2015 announcing that he will be taking break.
Then, he was really missing from social media. (He attended Grammy tho)



On 13/12/2016, he posted a plain blue picture on social media and that made my day.
I love his music style, the lyrics, his voice, his personality and everything.
He is pure talented.
I actually done my Personal Branding assignment with Ed as my idol.
My lecturer loves it. He even noted down his song title and he said he will try it after.
I will probably upload the presentation slide here in future.



I think every Sheerio gets it, the plain light blue picture is not easy.
It was probably implying his next album.

Then, he surprised everyone with this

Few days ago, he gave us short clips (muted) on Twitter and Instagram.
A clip with Divide sign, and clips with lyrics.






Clip that he posted yesterday is with sound. (I WAS REALLY REALLY EXCITED)
*check his instagram @teddysphotos
Snapchat has a new filter (blue frame glasses) today with his song as background music too.  



And one hour ago, Ed's YouTube channel has uploaded two lyrics video,
Castle On The Hill and Shape Of You!!!!!!!!



Two singles at once!
Ed tweeted Cause I’ve been away for a bit here’s two singles rather than one - Castle On The Hill & Shape Of You

SO DAMN GOOD! YOU GUYS SHOULD CHECK IT OUT!
































No comments:

Post a Comment