Monday 13 February 2017

20

I saw a post from Facebook just now, mentioning what we should have done at the age of 18.

1. Get wet in a rain
2. Confess to your crush
3. Watch the sun goes down by the beach
4. Get first place in exam
5. Play truth or dare sincerely
6. Earn money by your own self
7. Releasing sky lantern
8. Get drunk secretly
9. Stay awake for all night long (I do this since I was 15)
10. Go on a random vacation

Its not a must to do it before 18 tho. The post is just for entertaining.
Viewed the comments, people are proudly leaving comments that they have done all 10.
Then I was counting what I have done and releasing I am already 20.
I know I am 20 but I always forget it. How and when I have came so far? lol
Its not far if I can live until 80 tho. I still have a long way to go.
I want to grow up faster, get a job, earn money, buy good stuffs for my family and travel.
I dont want to see my parents getting old anyway.
Can I let the time only effecting on myself but not my parents?
I was shocked when I figured out my dad is already 58 (but he looks young and cute) during his birthday last year.
Tears filling in my eyes when he was happily listening to our birthday song.


I am 20. What should I achieve at this age?
When my elder sister was 20, she already has her own car.
She doesnt really like study so she start working since she was very young.
She is 26 now but she is a very experienced kindergarten teacher.
She went to college tho, studied accounting (my mom forced her to do it lol), got her diploma certificate but not continuing the degree level and she is not even working in accounting firm now.
I remember she told me two years ago, saying that I am lucky to choose what I like to study and you know what you are interested.

Put my sister aside, back to 20.
I am still studying, still have to take pocket money weekly from my mom.
What I have now? Nothing? Knowledge? Assignment and unhealthy body?
Is my character changing? From a naive girl to a better or more mature one?
I may not feel like I am an adult but I am definitely not a kid anymore.
Well, I cannot say that I have changed my character and personality because I dont think I am the one who can judge or observe myself.
I will wait and let people around me tell me that if I am growing and I cant wait.
I love to know about myself from others, to know how people see me.
You cant take it too serious anyway.
Should know how to balance, take the opinions from others, but dont fully follow it.
You know who you are too. 

Throwback to my 20th birthday.
Not so special but I think I love it.
I had dinner with my besties.
Thanks them squeezing time for me.
Miya was in Taiwan and Pui Ting was working. 
Its always hard to reach 5/5, which is kinda sad.
There was no birthday cake but I didnt feel bad tho.
Dinner with the loves one, received wishes from friends, that's more than enough.
I got birthday gifts too. I love the bracelet, photos and the Illuminate album.

20. Not a teen anymore.
There is only one 20 in my life.
What I should achieve in this year?
I am graduating this year (plus internship) if there is no accident. lol

Not sure what is going to happen in my 20 anyway but I will make sure to do my best to live my life.
hashtag YOLO
I am now doing the last design project, which is hospitality design.
Will make sure to do my best.
I have one goal this year tho. Improve my English level.
My vocabulary is bad I need to learn new things.
Wish I can listen to fast speaker/ British accent and speak fluently.
Cambridge or British Council? Which one I should go?
Do tell me which one is better if you have any experiences! :)


This year,

Stay kind and be grateful, that is the most important.


Out of topic a bit,
congratulation to Adele who got 5 awards from Grammy today!
Love your personality and your beautiful voice. xxxx


Its 14/2 tomorrow! Happy Valentines Day!
Enjoy your day with your lover.
Treat her/him right and appreciate each other.

If you do not have lover, listen to music.
Its your best partner all the time.
Treat yourself right, appreciate yourself and realize your worth.
That sets the standard for others on how you demand to be treated.


That's all for today. Have a good night.









No comments:

Post a Comment