Tuesday 6 February 2018

Its been a long while.
I did my 3 months internship, I went to concerts, met and knew new people, got new life lessons.



First thing I want to mention is, I FREAKING WENT TO ED SHEERAN'S CONCERT AND I MET LAUV (HE WAS THE OPENING GUEST) TOO.
Damn I shot two birds with one stone lolllll.
The concert is incredible and unforgettable. Ed was just 3feet away from me.
I went to the stadium 8 hours earlier before the show starts and I ran to the stage after checking tickets so I was quite near to the stage.
Met some friendly Sheerios but I forgot to ask their namesl lol.

Ed Sheeran is cute and shy and sings beautifully as usual.
I was surprised that he sang his first and second album's song, quite a lot.
I can still remember Lulu's face when I rapped Don't and You Need Me I Dont Need You.
(I went with Lulu and my sister, they are such a good company because they will sing and do weird dance with me)
What made me happier was two couples got engaged when he was singing Perfect and Thinking Out Loud.
That's so romantic and clever.


Not to forget about Lauv's performance.
That American talented blue boy.
I want to talk about him because I feel like I watch him growing up.
He played for us for 1 hour before Ed took over the stage.
I literally cried when he sang The Other, the song I never tired listening to.
A girl turned back to me and said: "Hey nice voice." when I was singing along.
She made my day even more. Still feeling so happy now hahahah


I discovered this talented boy from Spotify, fall for him after listening to The Other.
He wasn't really well-known back then but now he gained more fans after the opening act for Ed and after release I Like Me Better and A Different Way, he is getting recognized that he deserves.
He performed on Honda Stage at iHeart and Jimmy Kimmel show too. SO PROUD.

I listened to him very frequent when I was in college and I always recommend his song to my friends, now I feel so proud that everyone is listening to him.
I put The Other as the background music for my online portfolio click to go to my online portfolio , then my lecturer, Jon asked me what is the title of that song and asked me to add to the playlist that I was preparing for our design showcase. Jon said The Other made him feel like crying. My sister didnt know the song title so she always went to my website, not to see my portfolio, but listening to the song on repeat. Got some messages from college friends asking about the song title too.

I love him so much and surprisingly he was the special guest on Ed's concert.
It was a dream to watch two idols in one concert.




(I am using stripped version on my online portfolio website)


This guy never make bad songs, trust me.
Even his cover of Don't Matter is so damn freaking good.


(too bad I can't find the offical audio on youtube, but this fan made lyrics video is amazing too!)


Paris in the rain, Reforget, Comfortable, Breathe, I Like Me Better, Come Back Home...
(make sure to check them out!)Good musics shouldn't be buried so I love to check out new songs and share good songs.
Everything he made is so yummy and I cant wait for his next masterpiece.
Hope that I can get his physical album as soon as possible.



I went to Mayday's concert too. Best Chinese rock band ever.
My sister won tickets so she gave me ticket for free. She is always a lucky one.
Our seats were very far from stage but its so great to listen to AShin singing live.
Mayday's concert is a must-to-attend once in your lifetime.


Met Shane Filan today at his mini concert in KL today.
Yes, that former Westlife main vocal, one of my childhood crushes.
He performed new songs from his new solo album and some good old songs like My Love and Uptown Girl. His voice is still amazing like ten years ago.
Can't believe I actually saw him in person, got his sign on the album.
dream came true hehe

Wish that I can attend more concertsssss.
Concert to me is like a music festival, its a party that can help me to release stress.



Randomly saying that I've turned 21 last month!
Spent the day working overtime in office lol.



Internship is not fun but I learnt so much.
Discovered how this industry is working, and its not easy.
Colleagues are weird but funny.
Thanks them for making me laughed and made the environment a little less stressful.
Boss and director treated me well.
Had a lot of cups of milo, ate a lot of packs of chips, so I gained 2kgs.


I had interview yesterday and got a call from the director today.
Grateful that I got the job.
I will be working with a college friend two weeks later. yayNew challenges and stress are coming.
Wish me luck.






No comments:

Post a Comment